THE 1st AICLL 2018
UISU Medan, Indonesia, April 18-19, 2018
It is an honour to welcome you to the 1st Annual International Conference on Language and Literature 2018 (AICLL 2018). The conference will be held on April 18-19, 2018, at Universitas Islam Sumatera Utara (recognizably abbreviated as UISU), Medan, Indonesia. This conference is hosted and organized by Faculty of Literature, the oldest Faculty of Literature in North Sumatra.
The 1st AICLL 2018 will provide an excellent forum for sharing knowledge and research findings among reseachers, practitioners, academicians, professionals, and students. Topics of interests cover all theoretical and practical aspects of Language and Literature. The primary goal of the 1st AICLL 2018 is to promote Language and Literature as Media of Harmony Sustainability, especially of the latest researches and innovations through discussion, exchange, and sharing among researchers, practitioners, academicians, professionals, and students.
Topics of interests include, but are not limited to:
- All topics dealing with Literature; Literary Studies, Literary Criticisms, Literature and History, Literature and Other Arts, etc.
- Applied Linguistics
- Comparative Linguistics
- Comparative Literature
- Computational Linguistics
- Contemporary Literature
- Contrastive Linguistics
- Corpus Linguistics
- Curriculum: Theory and Practices
- Forensic Linguistics
- General Linguistics
- Historical Linguistics
- Innovation in language teaching and learnings
- Intercultural Education
- Instructional Practices
- Language acquisition and learning
- Language Curriculum Development
- Language Education
- Language and Literacy
- Language Program Evaluation
- Language Teacher Education (collaborations and practices)
- Language Teaching Methodology
- Language Testing and Assessment
- Linguistic statistics
- Linguistic typology
- Media (television, drama, film and others)
- Medieval and Renaissance Literature
- Orthography, Pragmatics, Rhetoric, Stylistics and Semantics
- Poetry and Prose (fictional and non-fictional)
- Social, Cultural, and Political Contexts of Language Teacher Education
- Text Linguistics
- The role of language and communication in human cognition
- Theoretical Linguistics
- Translation and Interpreting
All submissions should be written in English with a minimum paper 6 (six) pages and maximum a paper length of 10 (ten) printed pages standard. All submitted papers will go through a peer review process.
Prepare your manuscript using the standard conference template provided here. Please double-check the paper size in your page setup to make sure you are using the European A4-size paper layout (8.27 inch X 11.69 inch). Please strictly follow the format of your manuscripts according to the given standard template. The paper should not contain page numbers or any special headers or footers. Please format your paper according to this template.
All submissions and questions about paper submissions of the conference can be addressed to: email@example.com.
Papers should contain original material which is not currently under review in any other conference or journal and has not been previously published.
PUBLISHING AND INDEXING
The proceedings (all the accepted papers) of our conference will be published online by Knowledge E, and the authors willing to get their papers published by Knowlege E are required to pay additional payment (Publication Process) with the amount of IDR 2.000.000,-. The payment has covered the fee of the hard copy of the proceedings which either you can take from the committee or we will send them to your address lastest by 4 weeks after the conference.
Please kindly contact the committee by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 081260449749, 081269649443, 08126336354 or the committee secretariat at the time of the event.