About Knowledge E Publishing
Knowledge E offers its own publishing platform KnEpublishing.com – a new open–access, online service that raises the visibility and durability of your conference by providing an electronic version of the proceedings freely accessible to scholars all over the world.
Knowledge E ensures the published papers are up to standard that makes them easier to comply with the technical requirements of indexing services. The services done by Knowledge E to the papers include the following :
- Screening all submissions for plagiarism using iThenticate.
- Assigning DOI to each manuscript (discoverable immediately upon the publication). DOIs are standardised
digital identities used across all major scientific publishers and are managed by CrossRef. DOIs guarantee a permanent Web-address of the article, no matter where it is physically stored. Thus, when referring to an article you can either use the traditional reference information (name of publication, volume, issue, etc.), or use the DOI
- Checking all references and ensuring they are in the right format
- Assigning conference in a KnE Title, with ISSN with own Volume, and
- Materials conversion according to KnE Formats.
1. International Indexing
In regards to Indexing Services, Knowledge E recognizes the importance of enhancing visibility and discoverability of published proceedings by including them in the leading abstracting and indexing databases. Knowledge E works with Abstracting & Citation indexes, discovery services and database so that the published papers will be discoverable immediately upon publication in:
- Web of Science-Clarivate Analytics (Formerly Thomson Reuters & ISI)
- Scopus Elsevier
- ROAD (Repository of Open Access Resources)
- PubMed & MEDLINE (US NLM, for Biomedical & Life Sciences)
- Google Scholar
- Microsoft Academic Research
- Crossref database
- Directory of Open Access Resources (part from ISSN organization).
2. Crossref Service Provider and Sponsoring Member
Published papers may enjoy all the benefits of Crossref services without having to become a member of pay and membership fee. Knowledge E provides all Crossref services to the published papers.
3. Long-term Digital Preservation (Archiving)
The published papers are permanently preserved in the Portico archieve that guarantees ongoing access to all published papers, even in the event of unforesen circusmtances that were to stop access via the primary publisher.
4. Open Access Copyright Policy
The authors can archieve their pre-print, post-print and post-publication PDF and can download, save and share their papers with their peers.
Each paper is hosted including its full text directly indexed, searchable and easily discoverable online. Each paper is also downloadable in a customised and attractive PDF format. The publsihed papers are made publicly available on the Knowledge E Publishing Platform around 2-3 weeks after the conference.
Knowledge E has published many conference proceedings from different countries and with different societies around the world. It has published conference proceedings from countries such as Russia, Indonesia, Australia, Panama, South Korea, etc. It has collaborated with many societies to publish their proceedings such as The Association of Sino-Russian Technical Universities (ASRTU), School of Engineering at Deakin University in Australia, and The Asia Pacific Initiative on Reproduction (ASPIRE). Please check out one of our published conference proceedings indexed in Web of Science at: